Attending a Kairos Closing can be a wonderful way to personally witness the power of a Kairos weekend and the impact it can have on the weekend participants.
Given that the Closing occurs in a prison setting, those attending a Closing must adhere to rules of conduct provided below.
If you would like to attend, you are welcome to download the Kairos Closing Application in Word Document or as PDF Document that you can fill out and email the completed form to: email@example.com
You are also welcome to return it via someone you know who is involved with the Kairos Clemens community.
THE DEADLINE TO SUBMIT NAMES IS TYPICALLY THREE WEEKS AHEAD OF THE KAIROS WEEKEND.
YOU SHOULD PLAN TO BE AT THE CLEMENS UNIT ON THE SUNDAY OF THE WEEKEND @ 1:30 PM. ============================================================================================================================
RULES OF CONDUCT FOR THOSE ATTENDING A CLOSING AT THE CLEMENS UNIT
1. No visitor under eighteen years of age is allowed in the unit.
2. You may not be on a visitor list for anyone at the Clemens Unit.
3. Dress appropriately, conservatively and modestly.
Do not wear all white.
No open toed shoes
No slip on shoes without a heel strap
Shirts with a collar.
4. Do not bring anything to the gate except for your driver’s license.
5. The driver of the vehicle must lock the vehicle and may bring their car keys
in a pants or dress pocket.
6. Leave all purses, billfolds, watches, jewelry, Bibles, pens, mints, candy, medicines
and anything else in your locked vehicle. Do not forget your Texas Driver’s License
(you must have it to be allowed into the Unit)
7. Be certain that your vehicle is free of any and all firearms and ammunition.
8. There is no smoking anywhere on the Clemens Unit premises . That includes outside, except
for a designated area.
9. There is to be no physical contact between visitors and residents (offenders) during
your time in the Unit.
10. Follow “EL NINO” as near as possible….
Except for License… Nothing In—Nothing Out”.